City, ask State Zip Work: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Qualifications Extensive experience in banking, commercial lending, and financial/credit analysis. Skills include maintaining strong client relationships, business development, loan management, credit analysis, verbal and written presentations, tadalafil and microcomputer proficiency.
Company Name – City, State 1991 to Present
Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking 1995 to Present
Assistant Vice President, Corporate Banking 1993 to 1994
Credit Administration Officer 1991 to 1993
- Manage customer relationships with credit commitments exceeding $80 Million. Services include cash management, investments, international banking, leasing, and trust products.
- Develop new business banking relationships with loan commitments in excess of $15 Million, during the last 24 months.
- Prepare complex credit analysis including projection modeling on both existing and prospective customer’s credit needs.
- Present written reports detailing the financial position and cash flow of the client, potential risks, collateral position, strengths, and weaknesses. Recommendations for credit structure, risk rating, pricing, and credit approval.
- Partners for the Future Mentor, Exceptional Achievement Award Program recipient.
Major Bank, City, State 1986 to 1991
- Evaluate client credit strengths and weaknesses for a loan portfolio in excess of $350 Million with over 50 borrowing relationships.
- Perform field reviews of both new and existing borrowers to assess financial condition and analyze supporting collateral.
- Submit written audit reports to portfolio committee which include recommendations and:
- Historical and Projected Financial Analysis,
- Projected Cash Flow Analysis,
- Profitability Analysis,
- Collateral Analysis, and
- Review of Legal Documents and Security Agreements.
- Assist in liquidation of four accounts with total funds employed of $15 Million without loss on current assigned collateral.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of financial structure and legal documentation of corporate lending transactions.
- Understand international sales/receivables, including letters of credit and related documentation.
Company Name, City, State 1985 to 1996
- Prepare business plans, including financing proposals, debt structure, SBA financing, and management consulting.
- Distribute MAPS software, including sales, support, and training seminars for commercial lending and credit personnel.
- Implement commercial lending services, including loan policy, forms procedures, credit analysis, collateral evaluation, and management reports.
Company Name, City, State 1983 to 1985
Commercial Lending Officer
- Management of commercial loan relationships up to $1 Million.
- Market all banking products, including discount brokerage, business account analysis, and cash management services.
- Bank Security Officer.
Company Name, City, State 1981 to 1982
- Conduct bank examinations and perform loan reviews.
Name of College, City, State
- Bachelor of Business Administration, May 1981.
- Major in Finance with Accounting emphasis.
Name of College, City , State
- Successfully completed post-graduate business courses.
- President and former Treasurer/Trustee, Church
- Manager, Town Little League Baseball
- Finance Commissioner, Town